HDFC Balance Check. If you are an HDFC Bank Customer and want to check your HDFC Bank Account Balance, then we are here to help you. Today, in this guide, we will share with you the different ways to check HDFC Bank’s balance without facing any problem. So, stick with this guide till last.
HDFC Bank is one of the most popular private-sector banks in India. It is the first bank to get approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 1994 to establish a private sector bank. In current times, HDFC created a network of 3500 branches and 20,000 ATMs in rural and urban areas.
It is the most trusted bank for small size businesses and organizations because this bank provides them with lots of banking services. HDFC Bank provides services like working capital finance, transactional services, trading services, etc. It mainly focuses on three main product sectors which are: foreign money exchange, local currency market, and equity funds.
Most of the HDFC Bank customers who are not educated are unable to check their HDFC Bank balance. For educated people, it is very difficult to visit Bank on a regular basis to print their passbook and for the remaining HDFC balance check.
How to Check HDFC Bank Balance?
You can easily do HDFC Balance Check with the help of this guide. HDFC Bank allows lots of benefits of banking services to its customers. They provide them net banking, passbook, and ATM card by which customers can easily do banking transactions and know HDFC account balance.
If net banking is activated on your HDFC Bank account, then you can easily check your HDFC Bank balance by login in with your user ID and password. Passbook and ATM Card also helps to know the remaining HDFC Bank account balance in your account.
In this guide, we have shared below more methods for HDFC balance checks. So, read this guide completely without skipping any section.
What is HDFC Bank Balance Inquiry Toll-Free Number?
|Missed call service||1800 2703333|
|SMS service||Send SMS ‘BAL’ to 5676712|
|SMS Registration for missed call service||Send SMS ‘REGISTER Customer ID last five digits of account number’ and send to 5676712|
How to Check HDFC Bank Balance and Mini Statement?
Sometimes before, people need to visit HDFC Bank for doing banking works like cash deposits, cash withdrawals,s and money transfer services. They need to spend most of their time in a long waiting line. So, keeping in mind these issues all banks now providing their most of their services online. If you are an HDFC customer, then you can also do HDFC balance check online.
Since the Covid situation happened, HDFC Bank and other banks started to decrease the crowd by providing most of the banking services online. You need to visit the bank only if you are unable to get any banking services at your home because of some issues. HDFC Bank provides toll-free numbers to their customers. So, you can know your HDFC Bank account balance on your mobile phone by just making a missed call on the toll-free number.
When you know your HDFC account balance, then you can also check your HDFC Mini Statement with the help of a toll-free number.
What are the ways to check HDFC Bank Balance?
If you want to check the balance of HDFC Bank, then there are lots of ways and methods to easily do an HDFC balance check.
These are some ways to HDFC Balance Check.
- Check HDFC Bank Balance by missed call services
- Check HDFC Bank Balance with the help of toll-free number
- HDFC balance check by updating the passbook
- HDFC account balance check with the help of mobile banking.
- Check HDFC account balance through SMS
- Check HDFC account bank balance by internet banking
- HDFC balance check by visiting the bank
Now let’s know about all these methods in detail.
Check HDFC Bank Balance by Missed Call Services
Nowadays, every person has their own bank account. They operate their bank account themselves. So, when HDFC bank knew this thing, then it started providing most of its banking services online. If you opened a new account in HDFC bank and you activated missed call service, then you can easily do HDFC balance check with just a missed call.
If you don’t know the toll-free number on which you have to make a missed call, then don’t worry you know that number in this section. So, the toll-free number for missed call alerts is 1800 270 3333. Dial this number from your registered mobile number and your call will be cut automatically after 3 or 4 rings. After that, you will get a message from the bank about your account summary. In that message, you can see your account number, bank name, and remaining HDFC balance.
So, this was the method to know HDFC Bank’s balance through missed call alerts.
Check HDFC Bank Balance using Toll-Free Number
Any educated person can easily know HDFC Bank balance online by using their mobile phone or laptop. But there are also some people who can’t check their HDFC balance online. So, people can check their account balance in HDFC by dialing a toll-free number from their registered mobile number. We are sharing the toll-free number in this section to know your HDFC Bank balance.
When you dial HDFC toll-free number, then you need to follow the instructions provided by HDFC Bank employees. After that, you have to choose the Bank balance option to know your HDFC account balance. The best time to dial HDFC Bank’s toll-free number is 10 am to 5 pm on working days. If you want to get account balance details anytime, then you have to activate missed call service on your registered mobile number.
You need to dial 022 6160 6161 and follow the instructions for the HDFC Bank balance check.
Check HDFC account balance by updating the passbook
If the above methods are not helping you to know your HDFC Bank account balance, then you can follow the other method which is by using a passbook. When you print your passbook in the HDFC branch, then the passbook machine prints all your previous transactions and current HDFC account balance.
For this, you have to carry a passbook with you and visit your nearest HDFC Bank. Ask the bank employees to print your passbook or you can use a passbook machine to print on your own. After the passbook gets successfully printed, check the last transaction where your current HDFC balance will be mentioned.
So, it is a very good method to check HDFC Bank account balances.
How to know your HDFC account balance using Mobile Banking?
The other option to check HDFC Bank’s balance is by using mobile banking. If mobile banking is activated on your account and you are using it, then you can easily check your bank balance.
We are going to share below the steps to know the current HDFC bank balance.
- Download HDFC mobile banking app on your device.
- Now open the app.
- After that, log in to the app by entering 4 digit Pin.
- After successful login, go to the homepage of the app.
- On the homepage, you can clearly see your remaining HDFC balance in your account.
So, by following these steps you can check your HDFC Bank account balance using Mobile banking.
How to Check HDFC Bank Balance Via SMS?
You can check your remaining HDFC Bank balance also through SMS service. HDFC Bank allows their customers to know the remaining balance in their account by just sending an SMS. You have to send an SMS to 5676712 from your registered mobile number for an HDFC Bank balance check.
For checking balance in the HDFC bank account, type SMS ‘BAL’ and send it to 5676712. After a message is sent successfully, you will get a message reply about your account details.
Check HDFC Bank Balance by using Internet Banking
If you use the internet and have a bank account in HDFC bank, then there is a chance that you are using internet banking. So, by using internet banking you can do lots of transactions and can also check your HDFC balance.
Here, we are listing some steps for an HDFC balance check while using internet banking.
- First of all, visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Now login to the account by entering your User ID and password.
- After successful login, go to the profile page or homepage of the website.
- When you click on the homepage, there will be mentioned your account information and also your remaining HDFC account balance.
These were the steps for an HDFC balance check with the help of internet banking.
Check your HDFC Bank account balance from the ATM
This is another method for HDFC Balance check. When you open your savings account in HDFC Bank, then they provide you an ATM card with a welcome kit. As we know, we can use an ATM card for cash withdrawal anytime and from any ATM machine. It also helps you to know your HDFC account bank balance.
So, if you have an HDFC ATM Card, then you can follow these steps to know your HDFC available bank balance.
- Visit your nearest HDFC Bank ATM.
- If HDFC ATM is not available, then you can visit another ATM.
- Enter your Debit Card into the ATM machine, but make sure the green light is blinking in the machine.
- After entering the ATM card, select your language to move to the next step.
- Now enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- After that, you will see lots of options on the ATM screen.
- Select the ‘Balance Inquiry’ option.
- After selecting, you can see your remaining account balance on the screen.
- If you want to get a receipt of the HDFC Bank balance, then click on the print option.
- Otherwise, you can cancel after seeing your balance.
- When you successfully know your HDFC account balance and complete the transaction, then remove your card from the ATM machine.
- Don’t leave the ATM area until the green light starts blinking.
By following the above steps you can easily know your HDFC Bank Account Balance using an ATM card.
How to Contact HDFC Bank Customer Care
If you face any type of difficulties while checking your HDFC Bank balance, then you can contact HDFC Bank Customer Support.
HDFC Customer Care Number
1800 202 6161
1860 267 6161
HDFC Bank Helpline Number
In this guide, you know about the different methods to check HDFC account bank balance. HDFC Bank provides a lot of banking services online. It also helps their customers to check their remaining account balance. This bank provides options like missed call services, toll-free numbers, mobile Banking, internet banking, and passbook printing for HDFC balance checks.
You can use any of the above options which suit you according to your daily schedule and convenience. If you don’t want to go outside to check your HDFC Bank balance, then I will suggest you use missed call services, SMS, and mobile Banking. On the other hand, if you have time and can go outside, then you can get your passbook printed. When your passbook gets printed, you can check your previous transactions and current HDFC account balance.
I hope you enjoyed this post and get valuable information about the HDFC bank balance check number. If you have any suggestions or queries, then share them with us in the comment section.
People Also Ask
How to check my HDFC account balance by sending an SMS?
Type SMS ‘BAL’ and send to 5676712 from your registered mobile number to get information about your HDFC account balance.
What is the best way to check HDFC Bank account balance by mobile phone?
You can use HDFC mobile app or internet banking to easily know your HDFC Bank balance with the help of a mobile phone.
What is HDFC SMS banking?
SMS Banking in HDFC bank means getting information about your bank account, bank mini statement, and current balance by just sending an SMS.
How to check your HDFC Bank account balance using WhatsApp?
If your WhatsApp Banking service is activated on your mobile phone, then send HI to the number 70700 22222 to know about your HDFC Bank balance.
How can I check the account balance by account number?
You need to type an SMS ‘BAL‘ ‘last 4 digits of the account number’ and send it to a toll-free or SMS service number.
Can I activate my HDFC mobile banking?
Follow these steps to activate HDFC mobile banking for your account
- Download HDFC mobile app
- Enter your user ID and registered mobile number
- Now login to your account
- After this process, you will successfully redirect to the home page of the app
- Now you can use any banking services through HDFC mobile banking.
What are the charges for HDFC SMS Alert?
Since July 1, 2021, HDFC Bank fixed the SMS alert charges as 25 paise per SMS. The monthly cost depends upon the number of sms you will receive in a month.
how to check the HDFC account balance?
You can check your HDFC account balance in the following ways:
- Net banking: Login to your HDFC net banking account, and check your account balance on the dashboard.
- Mobile banking: Download the HDFC mobile banking app, and log in to your account to check your balance.
- Missed call service: Give a missed call to HDFC Bank’s toll-free number 1800-270-3333, and you will receive an SMS with your account balance.
- SMS banking: Send an SMS to HDFC Bank’s designated number in the specified format to get your account balance.
- ATM: Visit any HDFC Bank ATM and check your account balance by selecting the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option.
- Passbook: If you have a passbook, you can update it by visiting the nearest HDFC Bank branch and checking your account balance.
how to check the HDFC account balance from the registered mobile number?
To check your HDFC account balance from your registered mobile number, you can follow these steps:
- Dial *990# from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive a list of options on your screen.
- Select the option that says “Balance Enquiry” or “Account Balance.”
- Enter your HDFC account number when prompted.
- You will then receive an SMS with your account balance.
Alternatively, you can also check your HDFC account balance by logging into your HDFC net banking account or by using the HDFC mobile banking app.