DCB Bank Net Banking Registration. First of all, you need to know DCB Bank’s full form. DCB refers to the Development Credit Bank. This bank is a private sector bank of a new generation. It has almost 500 branches all over India. DCB Bank Net banking plays a vital role in creating a large customer base.
With the Net Banking of DCB Bank, customers can get benefits of services like Money transfers, balance checks, transaction details, etc. DCB Bank has more than 10,00,000 customers in the country and it is currently working on increasing its customer base by providing more banking services.
Now, DCB Bank is one of the popular private-sector banks in India. The headquarters of DCB bank is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. So, if you are a DCB Bank customer and want to access internet banking, then this guide will help you. Here, I am sharing with you the complete process for accessing DCB net banking.
What is DCB Bank Net Banking?
As we mentioned earlier, DCB Bank has more than 500 branches in India. It is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India as a scheduled commercial bank. It provides the latest technology in internet banking to normal and business banking customers. The business segments of DCB Bank are Micro-SME, SME, Retail, Agriculture, Commodity, etc.
DCB Bank established its customer-friendly branches in all big cities and states like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, etc. It has also other branches in Kerala, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra. The DCB got approval from the RBI in 1930 to establish the bank. Now, this bank is known by the name of Development Credit Bank Limited.
Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) investor group has a 15% sharing in DCB net banking. This investor group is an international development enterprise in the world that works to promote enterprises and make the companies financially strong.
DCB allows their customers to use net banking by which they can do most of their banking work online. As we know, most people have busy schedules. So, they use DCB internet banking for using services online like fund transfers, account balance checks, mink statements, recharge, and bill payments.
Read More: HDFC Balance Check Number | How to Check HDFC Bank Balance
Highlights of DCB Bank Net Banking
|Article Name||DCB Bank Net Banking|
|Bank Name||DCB Bank|
|Helpline number||022 6899 7777|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Office website||Click here|
What are the services offered by DCB Bank Net Banking?
If you use DCB mobile banking, then you will get different types of banking services. These are some banking services that DCB bank provides you through DCB internet banking.
- Check Account Summary
- New Account Opening
- Apply for a Cheque book
- View Bank Statement
- Loan Request
- Transaction details
- Self account transfer
- Third-party transfer
- Fixed Deposit
- Demand draft request
- Changing mailing address
- Bill payment
- Courier service
- Loan and deposit calculator
- Profile updation
Read More: Vodafone Balance Check | How to Check Vodafone Balance and Validity
What are the requirements for DCB Bank Net Banking?
There are some requirements that you must fulfill to use DCB Bank internet banking.
- A smartphone, computer, laptop, or tablet
- Good internet connection
- Good and safe environment
Benefits of DCB Bank Net Banking
DCB Bank provides lots of digital banking services to its customers. Now, customers don’t need to visit the bank for their basic requirements of banking services. If you know how to use the internet, then you can get most of the banking services through DCB net banking with just a few clicks.
These are some features and benefits of DCB mobile banking.
- Check the remaining account balance
- Check Transaction History
- View account details
- Open Fixed Deposit and Recurring deposit account
- Pay necessary bills
- Apply for debit and credit card
- Check Fund transfer
- Renew Fixed deposit
- Update Fixed deposit maturity period
- Apply for a Cheque book
- Transfer money to DCB or third-party bank
- Tax deduction details
- Track cheque status
- Update PAN and Aadhar number
- Activate SMS services to know about every transaction
Read More: IndusInd Bank Mini Statement | Download IndusInd Bank Statement 2023
How to do DCB Bank Net Banking Registration Online?
If you want to register for DCB Bank Net Banking without visiting the bank, then follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of DCB Bank
- Go to the homepage and select the personal internet banking option
- Now select login now option
- You will be redirected to the login page, then click on ‘register for personal internet banking
- Now enter your customer ID from the passbook, debit card number, ATM Pin, and expiry date.
- After that, fill in the captcha code and select the continue button.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, then enter the OTP in the required section and click on confirm button.
- On the next page, set your User ID and password.
- After that, check the user ID and password and select the Submit option.
- Once you click on the submit button, you successfully register for DCB internet banking.
Register for DCB Net Banking Offline
You can register for DCB net banking also by visiting the DCB Bank. We have listed some steps below for DCB internet banking offline registration.
- Visit your nearest DCB Bank branch.
- Get a net banking registration form.
- Fill out the form and Submit it to the bank.
- After the form submission, you will get a User ID on your mobile number through an SMS.
- Your login and password for banking transactions will be sent to you in 7 or 10 working days at your residential Address.
- When your transaction password gets dispatched, you will get an sms on your mobile number to track the shipment location.
How can you log in to DCB Bank Net Banking?
When you successfully get a user ID and password for internet banking, then you can follow the below steps for DCB Bank net banking login.
- First of all, visit the official website of DCB Bank
- Go to the internet banking page and select the login option
- Now choose an option from ‘Personal Internet Banking’ or ‘Business Internet Banking
- After that, enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘password’ and log in to internet banking.
Read More: How to Register Mobile Number to Aadhar Card Online
How to Transfer Money using DCB Bank Net Banking?
You can transfer money Online with the help of DCB net banking very easily. DCB Bank allows the transfer of money by using digital fund transfer modes like NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, etc. It allows you to send money to DCB Bank or any third-party bank.
These are the steps for transferring money using DCB net banking.
- Visit the official website of DCB Bank through the link: www.dcbbank.com
- Now login by entering your ‘Customer ID’ and ‘password’
- After that, you can see the ‘Payments and Transfer’ tab
- Select the ‘Fund transfer’ option
- On the next page, you will get different types of methods of fund transfer.
- Choose the ‘interbank’ option for sending funds to another bank and select ‘intrabank’ for sending money to DCB Bank
- Now choose from the option ‘NEFT’ or ‘RTGS’
- Enter beneficiary details like account type, receiver name, account number, bank name, branch, address, email id, etc.
- Now enter the money that you want to transfer.
- Write transfer details and accept ‘terms and conditions
- Your transfer will be successfully completed
How to Change or Reset Passwords in DCB Bank Net Banking?
If you want to change or reset your password for DCB net banking, then you can follow the steps that we mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of DCB Bank.
- Now go to the personal banking page and click on the login option.
- Select the forgot password option.
- To create your password again, you can use your mobile number, email id, and debit card details.
- The best method is to choose a mobile number and email id option.
- When you choose any of these options, enter your registered mobile number and registered email id.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the bank and click on submit button
- You will get a link on your mobile number or email id that you can use to reset your password.
- In case, you chose debit card details, then you need to enter your customer ID, card number and ATM Pin, and expiry date.
- After that, you have to accept the terms and conditions, fill in the ‘captcha’ and then click the submit button.
- When you enter your correct details, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the required section and then you can create your new password.
Read More: How to add a Beneficiary to ICICI Bank Account?
What is the DCB Bank Customer Care Number?
In case you face difficulties while using DCB Bank net banking or doing DCB net banking login, then you can contact DCB customer service through their helpline number.
DCB Bank Net banking Helpline Number
022 6899 7777
040 6815 7777
Official DCB Bank website: dcbbank.com
Now you know about DCB internet banking with the help of this guide. Currently, most banks are providing banking services online. The same as other banks, DCB Bank also started providing its banking services online. So, customers don’t need to visit the bank to make a single transaction.
If you are a customer of DCB Bank and familiar with internet technology, then you can register for DCB Bank Net Banking. You will save most of your time by using banking services with the help of DCB net banking. After you successfully registered, we shared the steps above for DCB business internet banking login.
I hope you enjoyed this post and get valuable information about DCB internet banking. Share this article with your friends and family and help us in promoting our website.
People Also Ask
What is the meaning of DCB Bank Customer ID?
When you are going to use or log in to DCB internet banking, then you will be asked to enter your customer Id or User Id and password to log in with your account.
How can I register for DCB mobile banking?
- Download DCB mobile banking app on your device
- Register by entering your details
- Now login with your user ID and password.
How can I check the DCB balance?
You can dial the number 7506660011 to know your DCB Bank account balance.
Does DCB Bank work with UPI?
Yes, you can connect any bank to UPI to transfer and receive money.
Is it possible to activate internet banking without visiting an ATM?
If you want to activate your net banking in any bank, then you don’t need to visit the bank or ATM because you do net banking registration from your mobile phone.
How can I register my mobile number for internet banking?
- You have to visit your nearest bank atm and then enter your Card into the machine.
- After that, choose the Register Mobile Number option.
- Now, enter the mobile that you want to register
- After entering your mobile number, you will get an OTP on your mobile phone.
- Enter that OTP in the required box and click on the Confirm button.
5 thoughts on “DCB Bank Net Banking Registration | How to Access DCB Net Banking”