Add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank. If you want to create a beneficiary in an ICICI Bank account, then this guide is for you. Here, we have listed the complete process for adding beneficiaries to ICICI net banking. ICICI Bank is a very popular and trusted bank in India to add a beneficiary in ICICI bank.
This bank has a property of 20 trillion rupees as of 31 December 2022. Currently, ICICI Bank has a network of almost 6,000 branches and 14,000 ATMs all over the country.
ICICI Bank was established in 1955 with the initiative of the Government of India, the World Bank, and Indian industries. The main objective of ICICI BANK was to provide mid-term and long-term financial support to Indian industries by the end of the 1980s.
You need to know that ICICI started to focus on financial projects and provide long-term money to industrial projects. Here, you will find out the complete process for adding beneficiaries to ICICI Bank.
Create Beneficiary in ICICI Bank Account
As we know, from time to time our economy is increasing because of market sales and integration with the world economy. So, ICICI allows its customers to add beneficiaries to ICICI bank accounts to get financial benefits and services.
ICICI Bank was selected as a part of ICICI in 1994 because of its best services and the trust of the customers. In 1999, ICICI became the first banking company to be on the list of the New York Stock Exchange. In this guide, I am going to show you the process for adding beneficiaries to ICICI Net Banking.
How to Add Beneficiary to ICICI Bank account
If you use ICICI Net Banking, then you may know to add beneficiaries while fund transferring to other people. But if you are using ICICI Net Banking for the first time, then you may face difficulties while adding a beneficiary to an ICICI bank account. We are sharing with you the easy and complete process for adding beneficiaries to ICICI net banking.
There are different processes in every bank for adding beneficiaries to ICICI. But if you are an ICICI bank customer and want to create a beneficiary in an ICICI account, then we have listed the complete process for this. Here, you will also know the things that are required and the ways to create ICICI bank beneficiaries.
All the processes here are shared in detail with our complete research. So you will not miss any important things to add a beneficiary to the ICICI account.
What are the important things required to add beneficiaries to ICICI Bank?
You will require lots of things while adding beneficiaries to your ICICI bank account. So, we have mentioned below the necessary things that will be required to add a beneficiary to the ICICI account.
- You must have access to Internet banking for ICICI Bank
- The bank account number and IFSC code of the beneficiary are necessary
- You should have a bank-registered mobile number on your mobile phone
- An OTP is a must for adding a beneficiary, so your mobile phone and number should be able to get an OTP.
What are the ways to add beneficiaries to ICICI Bank?
If you are operating your bank account in ICICI Bank, then I am sure that you have used ICICI Internet banking. So, there is a chance that you have an idea to add a beneficiary in ICICI bank which is required for sending funds to another account.
For beginners, it is very hard to add a beneficiary to ICICI. So, we are talking about two methods that are helpful for adding beneficiaries to an ICICI account easily.
- By using Internet Banking
- By using a mobile app
How to Add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank using Internet Banking
If you want to use ICICI Internet banking for adding beneficiaries, then we have mentioned below the easy steps to add ICICI bank beneficiaries. By following these steps, you can easily add and create your beneficiary in ICICI Bank instantly.
These are the steps for adding beneficiaries to ICICI Bank using Internet banking:
- First of all, visit the official website of ICICI internet banking.
- Now go to the home page of ICICI internet banking.
- Click on the login button.
- After clicking, you will see the box for entering a User ID and password.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Now login with your account and select the payment and transfer option.
- After clicking, you will see the Manage Payee option.
- After that, select the Add Payee option.
- Now a new form will appear on your screen where you have to enter beneficiary details like Name, Account number, and IFSC Code.
- Enter all details and then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP in the OTP box and click on the submit button.
- After submitting, your beneficiary will be successfully added to ICICI Bank.
These were the easy steps for adding beneficiaries to ICICI Bank without facing any difficulties.
How to Add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank account using iMobile App
You can also use the iMobile app to add beneficiaries to ICICI Bank accounts. We have listed below the easy steps for adding beneficiaries to ICICI with just a few clicks.
These are the steps for adding a beneficiary to an ICICI Bank account using the iMobile app:
- First of all, download the iMobile app from Play Store or App Store.
- After downloading, open the app on your mobile Phone.
- Now login with your user ID and password.
- After successful login, select the Transact Tab and choose the Send Money option.
- After that, you will see the Add New Payee option on the new page.
- In this option, a form is available for New Payee to Add.
- Now enter all details of the beneficiary like Name, Account number, IFSC Code, and Account Type in this form
- After entering all details, click on the proceed button.
- Now you will be redirected to the next page, where you have to verify all your details.
- After verifying, select the proceed button.
- After selecting, you will get an OTP on your mobile screen, so enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- When you enter OTP, click on the Submit button.
After following these processes, beneficiaries will be added to your ICICI bank account using the iMobile app.
What is the ICICI Bank Customer Care Number?
If you face any difficulties while adding a beneficiary in ICICI Bank, then you can contact customer service support of ICICI Bank. Here, we have listed the helpline number of ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank helpline number
For Personal Banking:
1860 120 7777
1860 120 6699
Wealth or Private Banking:
1800 103 8181
Adding a beneficiary to an ICICI Bank account is not as tough a process as it sounds. If you read this guide carefully, then I am sure that you will successfully add a beneficiary in ICICI Bank using Internet banking or an iMobile app.
Beneficiaries are very necessary for sending funds to another account. So, if you use internet banking then adding an ICICI beneficiary is a necessary thing for you. You can contact ICICI Bank customer care through the helpline number that we listed above.
We hope you enjoyed this post and got valuable information about adding beneficiaries to ICICI net banking. We will come back with another topic, keep visiting this website.
People Also Ask
In how many ways can I add a beneficiary to an ICICI bank account?
The two ways to add ICICI Bank beneficiaries are:
- Internet Banking
- iMobile App
How long does it take to add beneficiaries to ICICI?
You can add and activate your ICICI bank beneficiary in a maximum of 30 minutes.
What should I do to activate the beneficiary?
You have to submit a duly signed form to your nearest ICICI Bank to activate the beneficiary.
When can I add a beneficiary to ICICI Bank?
You can add or change the beneficiaries at any time.
What is the maximum amount that I can transfer after adding an ICICI beneficiary?
If you use ICICI Internet banking, then you can easily transfer an amount up to Rs. 10 lakh through ICICI IMPS.
How many beneficiaries can I add to ICICI Bank?
There is no limit to the number of beneficiaries that you can add to an ICICI bank account. Every single beneficiary will get an equal share of the total assets after the death of the account owner
What are the types of beneficiaries?
There are 3 types of beneficiaries in ICIC Bank:
- Real estate