AU Bank Credit Cards is a new financial service launched by AU Small Finance Bank. AU Credit Cards have lots of benefits and rewards to give the customer an unmatched experience. This card allows you to explore the new world with an amazing lifestyle and amazing offers.
AU Small Finance Bank has different varieties of credit cards which are specially crafted according to the diverse needs of different customers. They know that every person is unique and has different spending habits. So, it provides credit cards depending upon the financial requirements of the customers.
Currently, AU Bank provides LIT, Zenith, Altura, Altura Plus, and Vetta cards. Every card comes with lots of amazing rewards, discounts, and benefits. All cards have zero joining fees but have some annual fees. So, you can check your eligibility and apply for the best AU Bank Credit Card based on your requirements.
Before applying for AU Bank Credit Cards, let’s know about their features, benefits, eligibility criteria, and required documents through this guide. After that, you will learn about the application process for an AU Bank Credit Card by offline or online method.
What are the types of AU Bank Credit Cards?
AU Bank offers a variety of credit cards to customers. These card variants are loaded with cashback, discounts, offers, and rewards points.
|AU Bank Card||Joining Fees||Renewal Fees|
|AU Zenith Credit Card||Nil||Rs. 7,999|
|AU Vetta Credit Card||Nil||Rs. 2,999|
|AU Altura Plus Credit Card||Nil||Rs. 499|
|AU Altura Credit Card||Nil||Rs. 299|
|AU LIT Credit Card||Nil||Nil|
Best AU Bank Credit Cards
AU Bank currently offers five types of credit cards to customers. All cards have amazing rewards, discounts, and benefits. Below are the best credit cards offered by AU Bank.
AU Bank Zenith Credit Card
It is an exclusive card offered by AU Bank. The card has a joining fee of Rs. 7,999 which provides amazing benefits and free Zomato membership to new cardholders. You can earn 20 reward points on spending every Rs. 100 from this card. The earned reward points can be easily redeemed through the rewards portal of AU Bank.
Features of AU Bank Zenith Credit Card:
- Free complimentary access to domestic and international airport lounges and Indian railway station
- Welcome gift voucher of Rs. 1000 on the first retail transaction
- 10,000 bonus points on spending Rs. 1 lakh within the first 60 days after card activation
- Free Zomato Pro membership for 5 retail transactions
- 20 reward points on spending Rs. 100
- Free Taj Epicure membership for spending up to the milestone
AU Bank Vetta Credit Card
This is also a premium credit card that has a joining fee of Rs. 2,999. The joining fees also get waived after reaching the spending limit within the first 90 days after card activation. It offers reward points, amazing benefits, and discounts on every spending. You can use this credit card for shopping, dining, travel, etc.
Features of AU Bank Vetta Credit Card:
- Welcome bonus of Rs. 2,000 on spending Rs. 30,000 in the first 90 days
- 10X reward points on spending Rs. 100
- Free access to domestic and international airport lounges
- Free Zomato Pro membership on spending Rs. 50,000 in the first month after activation of the card
- Accidental Insurance coverage up to Rs. 50 lakh
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of Rs. 500 to Rs. 5,000
AU Bank LIT Credit Card
It is a customizable credit card that allows you to choose rewards and benefits that you want to get from AU Bank Credit Card. You can use this card and earn rewards while making transactions for travel, shopping, entertainment, etc.
Features of AU Bank LIT Credit Card:
- 1X reward points on spending Rs. 100
- 4 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges
- Free complimentary membership of Amazon Prime and Zee5
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions at all fuel stations across the country
- Easy to customize credit card
- 5% cashback on transactions for travel, shopping, dining, grocery, and more
AU Bank Altura Credit Card
This is an affordable credit card offered by AU Bank Credit Card. It comes with lower joining fees of Rs. 199. By using this card, you can earn lots of cashback on every kind of transaction like shopping, dining, travelling, and others.
Features of AU Bank Altura Credit Card:
- Welcome offer of 7% cashback
- 5% cashback on spending Rs. 2,500 within the first 90 days of card issuance
- 2% cash back on other transactions
- Flat Rs. 50 cashback on reaching the spending milestone
- 2 Free access to railway lounges every 3 months
AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card
AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card is a basic credit card offered by AU Bank with a joining fee of Rs. 499. It offers an amazing gift voucher to cardholders as a welcome bonus. For every transaction, you can earn cashback and amazing rewards.
Features of AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card:
- 1.5% cashback for POS transactions
- 2 reward points on spending Rs. 100
- 500 reward points on reaching the spending milestone
- Welcome gift voucher of Rs. 100 on spending Rs. 10,000 within the first 60 days after card activation
- Free access to domestic railway lounges
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at every fuel station all over India
AU Bank Credit Card Benefits
There are lots of major credit card issuers in India as compared to AU Bank, but AU Bank Credit Cards are also the best choice for most people. All credit cards of AU Bank are quite popular and every different card has lots of rewards and benefits.
These are some benefits of AU Bank Credit Cards:
- All cards come with different types of rewards, benefits, and discounts
- It provides a welcome bonus with a new card membership
- These cards offered amazing offers transactions for shopping, dining, and booking movie tickets
- You can get a travel bonus, discounts on hotel bookings, and free access to airport and railway station lounges
- It also offers other benefits such as a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, insurance coverage, and cashback on other purchases
What is the eligibility for AU Bank Credit Cards?
If you want to use an AU Bank Card, then you have to fulfil the AU Bank Credit Card eligibility criteria to apply.
- Your age should be more than 21 years old for AU Bank Credit Card Apply.
- The age of nominee cardholder must be 18 years old
- An Indian citizen can apply for an AU Bank Card
- You should have a good source of income
- AU Small Finance Bank can accept or decline your application
Necessary Documents for AU Bank Credit Card Apply
These are the required documents to apply for an AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, driver’s license, passport
- Address Proof: Driving license, electricity bill, passport, ration card, voter ID Card
- Income proof: IT return documents, salary slip, bank statement, Form 16, Business proof
- Age Proof: 10th class certificate, birth certificate, voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport.
How to apply for an AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card?
AU Bank offers two ways to apply for an AU Small Bank Credit Card. You can apply online or by visiting the nearest AU Bank. Here we are going to share the steps to apply online for AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card.
- Visit the official website of the AU Bank
- Go to the ‘credit cards’ section
- Select your preferred credit card
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Enter the required personal details and registered mobile number
- Confirm the application by entering OTP
- Proceed to the next step and complete the application process
- In the end, click the ‘Submit’ button
How to Check AU Bank Credit Card Application Status?
Once you have successfully applied for an AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card, you can easily track your AU Bank Credit Card Status online or by contacting customer care support.
To track your status online, follow these steps:
- Go to the AU Bank’s official website.
- Search for ‘track credit card application status’ option and click on it
- Enter your application reference number, mobile number and PAN Card
- Now, click on the ‘track status’ button
- After that, you can view your AU Bank Credit card status.
How to make AU Bank Credit Card Payment?
With the help of digital banking, you can easily pay your AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card Bill online. AU Bank also offers an offline payment mode to pay credit card bills offline.
Below are the ways by which you can easily make AU Bank Credit Card bill payments.
For AU Bank Customers
- Online payment through net banking
- Cheque deposit at the nearest AU Bank
- By Auto Debit facility
- Through UPI app
For other bank customers
- By using debit cards
- Cheque deposit at AU BANK
- Via UPI app
- Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
Read more: Best 15 Cash Back Credit Cards in India
AU Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
AU Bank provides 24/7 customer support to their customers. So, if you face any kind of issue regarding banking services or the application process for an AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card, then you contact them by dialling the helpline number mentioned below.
AU Bank Helpline Number
1800 1200 1200
AU Small Finance Bank is a new-generation bank in India. It is a fast-growing network that is expanding its banking services across the country. The bank also launched credit cards to cater for the financial requirements of the customers and be in competition with other banks.
We can’t say that AU Bank Credit Cards are the best cards as compared to other card providers. However, the AU Small Finance Credit Card is the first choice of every average or middle-class person in the country. These cards are available with only the lowest joining fee of Rs. 199. However, some other credit cards from AU Small Finance Bank have different joining and renewal fees with amazing features, benefits and rewards for every transaction.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got valuable information about AU Bank Credit Cards. We are now leaving and will come back with another amazing piece of information.
People Also Ask
What are the main features of the AU Small Finance Credit Card?
- It offers free airport and railway lounge access
- Zero joining fees
- Lower interest rate of 1.99% to 3.49%
- Amazing benefits and rewards
Is AU BANK approved by the RBI?
Yes, AU Bank has a licence under the Banking Regulation Act, of 1949 issued by RBI.
What does AU refer to as AU Small Finance Bank?
AU denotes the chemical symbol of Gold which is ‘Au’.
What is the minimum age required for AU Bank Credit Card Apply?
To apply for an AU Bank Credit Card, your age must be more than 21 years old.
How much is the credit score good for AU Small Finance Bank’s Credit Card application?
If you want to apply for an AU Small Bank Credit Card, then your credit score must be 750 or above.
Who owns AU Bank?
Sanjay Aggarwal is the owner of AU Bank.
What is the minimum balance limit in AU Small Finance Bank?
For urban areas, the minimum balance limit is Rs. 5000 while in core branches it is Rs. 2,000.