IDFC Credit Card Apply. Nowadays, credit cards are the basic need of every person which helps financially in crucial times. There are lots of banks available in India that provide credit cards. Among them, IDFC Bank is also the bank that offers credit cards with zero fees and lower interest rates.
Sometimes before, IDFC Bank was known only for its various types of loans. But now, it also offers different kinds of credit cards to every segment of the customers. IDFC Credit Card helps you to earn 10X reward points on your spending. It comes with the lowest interest rate of 9% per year. This card helps you to withdraw cash without any interest fees.
IDFC Bank has recently launched 4 new credit cards which come with amazing benefits and features. If you want to apply for an IDFC Credit Card, then you don’t need to pay any joining or annual fees. The process of IDFC Credit Card application is very easy through the online method. To IDFC credit card, you must have a good source of income and a good credit score.
So, before IDFC Credit Card applies, let’s take a look at the features and benefits of IDFC Credit Cards. In addition, we are also going to explore different types of credit cards provided by IDFC Bank.
What are the Different Types of IDFC Credit Cards?
We are going to list below all the different cards which are currently offered by IDFC Bank. There are four credit cards provided by IDFC Bank. If you have a good income source and a better CIBIL score, then you can apply for an IDFC credit card. The main benefits of these cards are they are lifetime-free.
If you want to do an IDFC Credit Card, then you need to choose the best one among different cards based on your daily needs and requirements for Credit Card Eligibility. All cards come with different features and benefits to fulfil the financial requirements of every segment of customers. Let’s take a look at IDFC Credit Cards.
1. IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card
IDFC Credit Card is a VISA Card that comes with zero joining fees. IDFC Bank provides you with the credit limit on the card according to your credit history. This card is free for a lifetime and allows you to redeem reward points without any extra charges.
The interest rate of 3% will be applicable on the amount you use for transactions from this card. It also provides road assistance of Rs. 1300 along with gift vouchers as a welcome bonus. The card offers cashback on the first EMI transaction made within 90 days after activation of the card.
- Gift voucher of Rs. 500 as a welcome bonus on spending Rs. 1500 in the first 90 days after activation of the card
- 10X rewards point on spending more than Rs. 20000
- 5% cash back on the first EMI transaction made within the first 90 days after card activation
- 6X rewards points on online transactions and 3X rewards points on offline transactions through IDFC credit card
- 4 complimentary access to railway lounges
- Personal accident insurance cover of Rs. 2 is lacking for cardholders
- Get up to Rs. 200 of fuel surcharge waiver on transactions at oil filling stations
2. IDFC Milenia Credit Card
IDFC Milenia Credit Card from IDFC Bank is also a VISA Credit Card that has zero annual and joining fees. This card comes with lots of amazing benefits and features like no over-limit charge on the transaction. It offers rewards points on every transaction for merchant payment and other purchases. You can easily redeem the reward points with no extra charges.
When you apply for this card, you will get a gift voucher of Rs. 100 as a welcome bonus. IDFC Credit Card offers you 5% cash back on the first EMI transaction. It provides 10X reward points on spending Rs. 20,000 and also on birthday spending. In addition, you will also get free access to airport lounges.
- Offers 5% cashback on the first EMI transaction made within the first 90 days of card activation
- Provides welcome gift voucher of Rs. 500 for spending Rs. 1500 in the first 90 days after activation of the card
- 10X rewards points on spending more than Rs. 20,000 and on birthdays
- 6X rewards points on online transactions
- 25% discount on booking movie tickets
- 4 free access to railway lounges
- Personal accident coverage of Rs. 2 lakh
3. IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card
Now, the next IDFC credit card is the IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card. It is also a VISA Credit card which comes with a high credit limit. You have to pay a 1.5% fee for the foreign Mark-up charge for this card. There are no joining and renewal fees applicable to this card.
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card has an interest rate of 3% for every transaction and cash withdrawal. It is also a lifetime free credit card and you don’t need to pay any charge for over limit and redeem rewards points. This card offers a buy-one-get-one deal for movie tickets. By using this card, you will get a fuel surcharge waiver at every oil refilling outlet. It also provides insurance coverage to cardholders.
- Provides welcome gift voucher of Rs. 500 on spending Rs. 1500 after card activation
- 10X rewards points on birthdays and spending more than Rs. 20000
- 5% cash back on the first EMI transaction
- Buy one get one offer on booking movie tickets
- 6X rewards points on online and 3X rewards points on offline transactions
- Fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 400 at all oil refilling outlets
- 4 free access to domestic and international airport lounges
- Personal accidental coverage of 10 lakh rupees
4. IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card
This is the last type of credit card provided by IDFC Bank. IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card is also a VISA Credit card that has no joining fees. If you apply with a good credit score, then you can get a better credit limit on this card.
It has a foreign exchange markup charge of 2% which is quite normal. This is a lifetime free card, so you can use this card without worrying about renewal fees. You can easily redeem rewards points on this card with zero fees. There is an interest rate of 0.75% to 3% that you need to pay for the amount you use every month from this card.
- Gift voucher of Rs. 500 as a welcome bonus on spending Rs. 1500 within 90 days after card activation
- 10X rewards points on spending above Rs. 20000 and on your birthday
- 5% cashback on first EMI transactions in the next 90 days after card activation
- 6X and 3X rewards points on online and offline transactions respectively
- Personal accidental insurance cover of Rs. 5 lacs
- 4 free access to domestic airport and railway lounges
- Get up to Rs. 300 for a fuel surcharge waiver
- Buy one get one free movie ticket of Rs. 250
What are the benefits of IDFC Credit Card Apply?
There are lots of IDFC Credit Card Benefits that you need to know.
- All credit cards provided by IDFC Bank are free for a lifetime and have no joining fees
- No over-limit charge
- The lower interest rate of 0.75% to 9% per year
- All cards have a foreign mark-up fee of 3.5%
- No fees to redeem reward points
- The rewards points on IDFC credit cards have no expiry date
- It offers unlimited reward points without any limitation
- 2 or 3 free access to airport and railway lounges
- Provides credit limit according to your credit score
- It also offers quick personal loans and pre-approved loans by using the credit card correctly
- Increases CIBIL score by paying credit card bills on time
- You can withdraw 20% cash of your credit limit through this credit card
- Easy approval with fewer documents required
- It provides cashback and rewards points on every transaction
Fees and Charges of IDFC Credit Cards
In this section, you will learn about the fees and other charges applicable to different types of IDFC credit cards.
- Joining fees: Zero
- Annual fees: Zero
- Interest rate per month: 0.75% to 2.99%
- Interest rate per annum: 9% to 35.88%
- Cash advance fees for international transactions: Rs. 250
- Cash advance fees for domestic transactions: Rs. 250
- FX Markup fees: 3.5%
- Rewards Redemption fees: free
- Late fees for credit card dues: 15% of the bill amount
- Rewards Points validity: No expiry date
What are the documents required for IDFC Credit Card Apply?
You have to keep some necessary documents with you while applying for IDFC Credit Card Apply. The required documents for the IDFC Credit Card application are:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Ration Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Statement
- ITR Documents
- Salary slip
- Form 16
- Financial documents
- Business proof
- 10th class certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID Card
What are the ways for IDFC Credit Card to Apply?
If you want to get amazing rewards, discounts, and benefits from a credit card provided by IDFC Bank, then you can use if credit card through an online or offline method. We are going to tell you about those two methods. You can follow any method according to your choice.
IDFC Credit Card Apply Online
These are the steps for the IDFC credit card application online.
- Visit IDFC Bank’s official website.
- Go to the ‘Credit Cards’ section.
- Choose a credit card according to your preferences.
- Select the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- Enter the required personal details
- Complete the application process
- When your application gets approved, you will receive your IDFC Bank Credit Card by mail within 14 to 15 working days.
IDFC Credit Card Apply Offline
- Visit your nearest IDFC Bank.
- Request a credit card application form.
- Fill out the form by entering your personal details carefully.
- Submit it to the bank by attaching the necessary documents.
- After that, the bank will review your application.
- On successful application, IDFC Bank will send a credit card to your address within 14 working days.
How to do IDFC Credit Card Login?
When you successfully receive your IDFC Credit Card after the IDFC credit card application, you can manage your credit card by logging into your account via net banking or mobile banking.
These are the steps for IDFC Credit Card Login.
- Go to the official net banking portal or IDFC Bank.
- Click on the ‘login’ button
- Login with your Customer ID or User ID and password
- Go to the credit card
- Now, you can manage your credit card pay bills, and transfer funds online.
How to generate an IDFC Credit Card PIN?
In this section, you will learn about the methods and processes for IDFC credit card PIN generation. There are 3 ways to create a pin for an IDFC Credit Card.
- Through Mobile Banking:
- Download the IDFC mobile banking app
- Login to your account by entering your user ID and password
- Go to the Credit Card option
- Check your credit card details and select the ‘New Pin’ option
- Enter the new pin 2 times and confirm with the OTP received from IDFC Bank
- Now, your new PIN is successfully generated
- Through Internet Banking:
- Go to the official net banking portal of IDFC Bank
- Visit the homepage and select Generate Credit Card Pin option
- Enter your customer ID and credit card number
- After that, enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number
- Now create your new pin and enter it 2 times
- Confirm pin
- Now, you have successfully generated a new PIN for your IDFC credit card.
- Customer Care: If you are unable to generate an IDFC Credit card pin by following the above methods, then you can directly call the customer care representative of IDFC Bank. They will help you to generate a credit card pin in just a few clicks.
How much is the IDFC Credit Card Interest Rate?
While using IDFC Credit Card, you need to pay an interest rate of 1% to 3% for the amount you use every month. If we calculate the interest rate for a year, then it will be around 36%. This interest rate can be low or high depending on your credit history and transaction amount.
IDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
1800 10 888
022 6248 5152 (for abroad customers)
IDFC Credit Card application is the best method to get a credit card currently which comes with no joining and annual fees. It provides a lot of amazing benefits and rewards like gift vouchers of Rs. 500, 10X rewards points on spending Rs. 20,000, and 6X and 3X rewards points on online and offline transactions respectively.
If you are currently not using any credit card and looking for the best option with zero fees and lower interest rates, then you can go for IDFC Credit Card Apply. The application process for this card is very easy and can be completed in a few clicks. So, without wasting any time, apply for an IDFC Credit Card and start getting amazing rewards while making transactions.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got valuable information about IDFC Credit Card Apply. Now we are leaving and will come with another amazing piece of information.
People Also Ask
What is the minimum salary required for IDFC Credit Card Apply?
For the IDFC Credit Card application, your salary should be a minimum of Rs. 25,000 per month.
Which is the best IDFC Credit Card?
IDFC FIRST Classic Credit Card is the best card offered by IDFC Bank which is free for a lifetime.
How much is the minimum credit score required for an IDFC Credit card application?
The applicant must have a minimum credit score of 750 for successful approval of the Axis Bank credit card application.
How to check the IDFC Credit Card credit limit?
To check your credit limit for your IDFC Credit card, you can log in to IDFC bank net banking or contact a customer care representative.