Bank of Baroda CSP Apply 2023. Nowadays, everyone is very busy with their busy schedule. When we go to the bank, there is a huge crowd. People spend lots of time and wait in long lines to deposit and withdraw their money. So, because of this problem, I mostly like to visit BOB Kiosk where you can also get banking services without wasting your time.
Bank of Baroda is a very popular and trusted bank in India that provides better services to customers. This bank has millions of customers all over India. BOB was established in 1908 in Vadodara, Gujarat.
When the Bank of Baroda felt problems with the crowd in their branches, they started establishing the Bank of Baroda CSP. BOB Kiosk Point helps customers to do small transactions easily. If there is no bank situated in rural areas, then you can provide banking services to rural citizens by opening a Bank of Baroda Kiosk.
How to Open Bank of Baroda CSP?
If you live in an area where no bank is situated, then there is a high possibility your BOB Kiosk will be successful. You can easily open your own Bank of Baroda CSP by submitting the Kiosk form and attaching the necessary documents that we are going to share in the section below.
With Bank of Baroda Grahak Sewa Kendra, you can provide banking services and benefits to all customers. You can also open a new savings account with a zero balance in BOB CSP. They will get an ATM Card and Passbook to do banking transactions. So, without visiting the bank, customers can deposit and withdraw cash from 100 to 10,000 rupees per day from BOB CSP.
As we mentioned earlier, nowadays there is a high crowd in the bank. If you are educated and looking for business opportunities, then you can apply for BOB Kiosk Banking. After this, you can easily open your own BOB BC Point and can help lots of customers as well as rural citizens.
Bank of Baroda gives permission to Indian citizens who want to get BOB CSP. We have listed below some eligibility criteria and the necessary equipment and documents that you must have for BOB CSP Registration.
What is the Eligibility for BOB Kiosk Banking Franchise?
There are some eligibility criteria for opening the Bank of Baroda CSP. So, you have to complete the eligibility for successfully BOB Kiosk Apply.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years old or more
- The minimum required educational qualification is a 10th and 12th pass
- You must be a resident of the shop area
- Applicant should have basic knowledge of computer
- Any educated person can apply for the BOB Customer Service Point
- The process of BOB CSP Registration will be easy for Retired Government Employees and Army persons
- You must have an office area of 100 to 150 sq. ft.
- The applicant must be a responsible and dedicated person
Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Kiosk Bank?
You have to prepare some necessary documents before applying for Bank of Baroda BC Point. We have listed below the documents that you will need for BOB CSP Apply.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Passport size photographs
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Residential Address Proof
- Police Verification Certificate
- IIBF Certificate
- Shop lease papers
- Shop address proof
Necessary Equipment for Bank of Baroda Kiosk Banking
There is some equipment that is very important for working with BOB CSP. So, you have to invest some money in arranging or buying the equipment that we listed below.
- A land area of 100 to 150 sq. ft.
- A Counter
- 2 or 4 Laptop and desktops with minimum Windows 7 installed
- Fingerprint Scanning device
- WiFi connection
- Electricity connection
- Card swiping machine
- Furniture for sitting of customers
- Safety drawers
- Internet and electricity backup
- Stationery products
- Exhaust or AC for proper ventilation in office or shop
What are the services provided by Bank of Baroda Kiosk Banking?
BOB CSP provides lots of different kinds of banking services like the Bank to the customers. So, if you want to do small transactions, then visit the Bank of Baroda Kiosk to save time.
These are some BOB BC Point services.
- New Saving account opening with zero balance
- Issuance of debit card and passbook
- Provides chequebook with minimum fees
- Aadhar Card, Mobile number, and PAN Card linking to the bank account
- Cash deposit and withdrawal services
- Easy money transfer
- International Money Transfer
- RD and FD account opening
- Insurance services and benefits
- Loan facilities
- Allows to withdraw cash by using Aadhar Card and ATM Card
How to earn from Bank of Baroda Kiosk Banking?
If you are a beginner and don’t relate to BOB CSP, then you need to know that there is no salary or fixed income provided by the bank. However, the bank provides you a commission for every transaction made by the customer on your Bank of Baroda Kiosk Bank.
Banks provide commission on every banking service like account opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, providing loans, etc. We are going to list the commissions for different services that you will get in your BOB CSP. So, this is the best opportunity to earn Rs. 15 to 25,000 every month.
What are the benefits of BOB Kiosk Banking to Customers?
Bank of Baroda is establishing their BOB BC Point in the areas where no bank is situated or there is a high crowd in the bank. So, customers can visit their nearest Bank of Baroda Customer Service Point and get banking services with full safety and without spending their time.
There are some benefits of BOB Kiosks to the customers.
- BOB CSP saves time for customers
- Customers don’t need to wait in a long queue to deposit and withdraw cash
- You can withdraw cash in BOB Kiosk Banking by using your Aadhar Card and ATM Card also
- If you have any queries, then they will be solved in less time
- BOB Grahak Seva Kendra provided employment to a minimum 2 or 3 people
- You can earn a good amount of money every month by opening Bank of Baroda CSP
- It saves travel expenses of rural citizens
How to apply for BOB Kiosk Banking?
Bank of Baroda CSP Registration. If you are interested in Customer Service Point and want to apply for Bank of Baroda CSP, then this process is very easy.
These are some easy steps for Bank of Baroda BC Point Apply.
- First of all, visit your bank to get the Kiosk form
- Enter your all details carefully in the form
- Recheck after filling out the form
- Attach necessary documents
- Submit the form to the bank
- Contact to Bank Manager
After this process, the bank will provide you with the username and password for your BOB Kiosk.
What is the best CSP Provider Company for BOB Kiosk Banking?
There are lots of companies available in India that help in opening the Bank of Baroda BC Point. But in this country, there are some fraud companies that also scam people. So, you have to be careful of those kinds of companies, otherwise, you will lose your hard-earned money. We have listed below some best CSP Provider companies.
- Kiosk Bank
- Bank Mitra
- My Oxygen
- Digital India CSP
- Samar Info Tech
- Pay Point India
- VAKRANGEE LTD
- Common Service Center
- Grahak Seva Kendra
Bank of Baroda CSP Commission Chart 2023
|BOB Services||BOB CSP Commission|
|Cash Withdrawal||0.40% of the transaction amount, Rs. 1 to Rs. 25|
|Cash deposit||0.40% of the transaction amount, Rs. 1 to Rs. 25|
|Fund transfer||0.40% of the transaction amount, Rs. 1 to Rs. 10|
|E-KYC Account Opening||Rs.5 to Rs. 25|
|Non-E-KYC Account Opening||Rs. 5 to Rs. 10|
|Passbook Statement Printing||Rs. 5 per passbook|
|APY||Rs. 50 per application|
|PMSBY||Rs. 1 per policy|
|Aadhar Seeding||Rs. 3/-|
|RD Account Opening||Rs. 10 per account|
|FD Account Opening||0.40% of the deposit amount|
|Customer Mobile number seeding||Rs. 5 per seeding|
|Cheque book issuance||Rs. 5/-|
|Apply for Rupay Debit Card||Rs. 10/-|
Now you know everything about BOB CSP Apply. As we mentioned earlier, there are lots of areas where no banks or banking services are available. Due to this problem, rural citizens are not connected to banks and as a result, the Indian Government and banks are losing their profits.
So, to solve this issue, the Bank of Baroda started establishing the Bank of Baroda Kiosk under RBI to provide banking services to every Indian citizen. Now people don’t need to visit the bank and wait in a long queue to deposit and withdraw cash, because all this process can be done in BOB BC Point in a few minutes.
I hope you enjoyed this post and get valuable information about the Bank of Baroda CSP Apply. If you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.
People Also Ask
How to open Bank of Baroda CSP?
You have to read this guide carefully to know the complete process of opening BOB Kiosk Banking.
Which company is best for Bank of Baroda CSP?
CSP Bank Mitra
What is the meaning of Bank of Baroda BC Agent?
It means Bank of Baroda Business Correspondent Agent.
How much is the income in BOB CSP?
Bank of Baroda CSP can help you to earn Rs. 2 to 3 lakh every year.
Is it easy to withdraw money from the Bank of Baroda CSP?
Yes, you can easily withdraw cash from BOB Kiosk by using an Aadhar Card and ATM Card.
What is the investment in Bank of Baroda CSP?
You have to invest a minimum of 1 to 2 lakh rupees for opening Bank of Baroda CSP.
Can I provide other bank services from Bank of Baroda Kiosk Banking?
Yes, BOB CSP allows you to withdraw cash from other bank customers from their Aadhar cards.
how to get CSP from the Bank of Baroda?
To get the CSP (Customer Service Point) of Bank of Baroda, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda official website (www.bankofbaroda.in).
- Click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of the homepage.
- On the next page, select the option “CSP Locator” under the “Quick Links” section.
- Enter your location details such as state, district, and city in the search bar provided.
- Click on the “Search” button to get a list of CSPs available in your area.
Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and inquire about the availability of CSPs in your area. They will provide you with the necessary information and guide you through the process of setting up a CSP.
how to get a bank of Baroda CSP?
To get a CSP (Customer Service Point) from the Bank of Baroda, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and inquire about the process of becoming a CSP. You can find the nearest branch by visiting the Bank of Baroda official website (www.bankofbaroda.in) and clicking on the “Branch Locator” link.
- The bank officials will provide you with the necessary details such as eligibility criteria, documentation requirements, and the application process.
- Once you have the necessary information, you can submit your application along with the required documents. The bank officials will verify your details and process your application.
- After the approval of your application, the bank will provide you with the necessary training and equipment required to operate as a CSP.
- You can start offering banking services such as account opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, and other services to customers in your area.
How does Bob kiosk login?
To do Bank of Baroda Kiosk Login, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda Kiosk login page (https://kiosk.bankofbaroda.co.in/BOBKiosk/Login.aspx).
- Enter your Kiosk ID and password in the respective fields.
- After entering the login credentials, click on the “Login” button.
- Once you are logged in, you can access various services such as account opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, and other services offered by the Bank of Baroda.
how do apply to Bob kiosk banking?
To apply for Bank of Baroda Kiosk Banking, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and inquire about the process of becoming a Kiosk operator.
- The bank officials will provide you with the necessary information such as eligibility criteria, documentation requirements, and the application process.
- You need to fulfil the eligibility criteria such as being an Indian citizen, having a valid Aadhaar card, and having a shop or business premise in a rural or semi-urban area.
- You will also need to submit the necessary documents such as identity proof, address proof, and proof of business.
- After submitting the application and documents, the bank officials will verify your details and process your application.
- After the approval of your application, you will need to attend the training provided by the Bank of Baroda to understand the Kiosk banking operations and usage of the equipment.
- Bank of Baroda will provide you with the necessary equipment such as a computer, printer, biometric scanner, and internet connectivity.
- Once you have completed the training and received the equipment, you can start offering banking services such as account opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, and other services to customers in your area.