Airtel Payments Bank IFSC Codes
Let’s find out what exactly is IFSC. IFSC refers to “Indian Financial System Code”. This is a unique alphanumeric number which is assigned to every branch of the bank. IFSC is an unique identification code and is necessary to any kind of transfers between bank. Airtel Payments Bank IFSC code is composed of 11 digits comprising of the initial four letters “xxxx,” the fifth digit represents 0 and is and the six digits that represent the exact Airtel Payments Bank branch code. Here’s an example of the IFSC code for the SBI branch located at 11 Ganesh House, MG Road, Bangalore, is SBIN0007587. In this case, 007587 is the branch’s code.
Airtel Payments Bank IFSC Code Search
One of the easiest and fastest ways to locate the Airtel Payments Bank IFSC Codes for your bank is to look for it in the checkbook or on the front of your passbook for banking. A IFSC code is necessary for all types of transfers, such as RTGS and NEFT as well as the IMPS. It is not possible to make any transfer of money without having an IFSC code. When you make an exchange, you need to know the information of the recipient, such as names of account holders, the bank branch, name as well as the IFSC number of the branch of the bank. The required information for transferring Funds using any method of Payment
- Amount of remittance
- Bank’s account number
- Bank name of the receiver
- Name of the receiver
- Account number of the receiver
- Receiver’s bank branch’s IFSC code
Steps to Open Airtel Payments Bank Account
Customers can open a variety of bank accounts – both for personal and professional reasons. They can trade, save money and gain interest from deposits, and be financially secure. To be able to open accounts with Airtel Payments Bank, customers have to meet certain requirements which are described below.
- One must be a citizen of India.
- The individual should be 18 years and above to meet eligibility.
- In the case of minors, the parents or the legal guardians of the minor can open the account on behalf of the minor.
- The applicant is required to have valid proof of identity and address proof that is Government recognised and approved.
- Further to the above criteria and approval from the bank, the applicant must make an initial deposit which depends on the account type and minimum balance requirement for that particular savings account that has chosen.
The following documents are required for account opening:
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card,
- Proof of address -Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card,
- PAN card
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- Recent passport size photographs
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to open the bank account of Airtel Payments Bank?
The criteria for establishing an account at Airtel Payments Bank is – Anyone who is an Indian citizen aged 18 and over and who can provide the applicant with a valid identity proof that has been recognized and recognized from the Indian Government
What documents are required to open an account at Airtel Payments Bank?
Documents needed to open Airtel Payments Bank account is Identification proof, address evidence, PAN card Recent passport size photos
What information is required to transfer funds via Airtel Payments Bank ?
The required information for the transfer of funds through Airtel Payments Bank is :
- Amount you want to transfer
- Your Bank Account number
- Receiver’s full name, bank name & account number
- Receiver’s bank branch IFSC code