If you are a customer of Destiny MasterCard, then it is very necessary for you to know about Destiny Credit Card Login. Destiny Card Login helps Destiny Master Card customers manage accounts online, make credit card bill payments, and contact customer service support. You can also explore more cards with Destiny logins such as credit cards, debit cards, and lots more cards.
Destiny Credit Card is the best credit card solution for people who have bad credit and want to rebuild their credit score. It reports your all transaction history to the top three major credit bureaus. You can use this card to manage your finances and future financial requirements.
It is a well-known credit card in the United States. Most people with bad credit scores or with bankruptcy are using Destiny MasterCard to get financial stability in life. This card has higher annual fees and interest rates as compared to other cards. If you use this card then it is very necessary to pay bills online to avoid extra charges and interest rates.
So, In this guide, we are going to share the complete process for Destiny Credit Card Login and Destiny Credit Card payment.
Destiny Credit Card Details
|Card Name||Destiny MasterCard|
|Industry Type||Credit Card|
This card is an unsecured credit card that can be accessed by people with good or bad credit scores. All transaction history of this card will be reported to the top three main credit bureaus. You can use this card by paying $59-$99 as annual fees and $24.90% as Interest fees. It is issued by First Electronic Bank and serviced by FS Card Services, Inc.
Who should use a Destiny Credit Card?
Like other credit cards, Destiny Credit Card also has its own unique perks and benefits.
These are some elements that make this card a popular choice among lots of individuals:
- There is no high credit score required to apply for this card. Applicants with good or bad credit scores or even with bankruptcy can be eligible for this card.
- When you pre-qualify for this card, your credit score will not be affected.
- Destiny MasterCard is acceptable in all retail stores across the country and also for online transactions.
- The pre-qualification process for Destiny Credit Card is very fast and quick. You will know if you are eligible or not in just 2 or 3 minutes.
What are the benefits of Destiny MasterCard?
There are lots of benefits that you can get while using a Destiny Credit Card.
- A zero security deposit required
- It can be accepted at all locations or for online purchases in the country
- Payment theft protection
- Safe and secure transaction
- Fraud protection cover
- Helps to build and increase credit
- Provides full protection on lost or stolen card
- Prequalification doesn’t affect credit score
- Zero fees
- Share your transaction history with three top credit bureaus
- EMV chip-enabled
- 24/7 accessible credit card
Destiny Credit Card Login Process
To manage your Destiny MasterCard account and pay your credit card bills online, you have to log in to Destiny Credit Card.
We have listed the steps below that you need to follow for Destiny Credit Card Login.
- Visit the official website of Destiny Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘login’ option
- Enter your username and password.
- And confirm to log in.
- After that, you will successfully log in to Destiny Credit Card.
- Now you can manage your credit card account and pay bills online.
How to Reset Destiny Credit Card Login Password?
These are the steps to reset the Destiny MasterCard login password.
- Go to the official website of Destiny Credit Card.
- Visit the homepage.
- Select the ‘My Account’ option on the homepage.
- Now click on the ‘Forgot your Username and Password’ option.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Scroll down to get the reset password form.
- Now, enter your login username, credit card’s last 4 digits, date of birth, and SSN (Social Security number).
- Next, click on the ‘Reset password’ button.
- Now, you will get an email regarding your Destiny Credit Card Login password reset.
- After that, you can log in to the Destiny Credit Card website with a new password.
Reset Destiny Credit Card Login Username
- Visit the official website of Destiny Credit Card.
- Click on ‘account’ and then select the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Scroll down the page.
- Now mention your ”16-digit account number”, “date of birth”, and “social security number” in the form.
- Next, choose the “Request Username” option.
How to Register for a New Destiny Credit Card Account?
If you want to register for your new Destiny Credit Card, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the official website of Destiny Card.
- Go to the homepage.
- Select the “My Account” option.
- Next, choose the ‘register your account’ option below the login button.
- Now put your card details, date of birth, and social security number in the form
- Select the ‘Continue to next step’ option.
- Complete the process.
- After that, you will be successfully registered for Destiny MasterCard.
READ MORE:- Carter credit card login
Destiny Credit Card Payment
If you started using Destiny Credit Card, then it is very necessary to pay credit card bills on time to avoid late fees and interest charges. There are lots of options offered by Destiny Card company to pay the bills of Destiny MasterCard.
1. By Calling Customer Service Agent
You can make a Destiny Credit Card payment by contacting customer care support from your mobile phone. You have to dial 844 222 565 and follow the steps for payment. The live agent will help you to pay your credit card bill through your mobile phone.
2. Via Online
If you have access to a Destiny Credit Card account, then you can pay your card bill online. So, log in with your username and password to the Destiny Card account. After that, choose the Destiny Credit Card Payment option and pay the amount. Make sure you make the payment before 5:00 pm Pacific Time to avoid the payment cut-off.
3. By Mail
You can also send money envelopes to the official address to pay your Destiny Card payment.
Destiny Card official address:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
How to access the Destiny Credit Card App?
There is also an app available that allows you to manage Destiny Credit Card accounts through mobile phones. The app is available for only iOS users and version iOS 13 and more. You can download this app from the App Store and access your Destiny MasterCard online.
Destiny Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any issues or have some queries regarding Destiny Credit Card login, then you can contact the customer care support of Destiny Credit Card through the mobile number and address listed below. After that, you can get your queries solved.
Destiny Credit Card Phone Number:
1 844 222 5695
PO Box 23030,
Columbus, GA 31902
Destiny Credit Card Reviews
This was all about Destiny Credit Card Login. If you are in this guide till the end, then you can log in for your Destiny Credit Card account. With Destiny Card Login, you can manage your credit card and perform tasks such as fund transfers, checking credit limits, and Destiny Credit Card payments.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got valuable information about the Destiny MasterCard login. If you have other queries and questions regarding Destiny Credit Card, then ask us in the comment section.
People Also Ask
What are the annual fees of Destiny MasterCard?
To use Destiny Card, you have to pay $49 to $99 as annual fees.
Where can I use a Destiny Card?
This card can be accessed for online and offline transactions and in-app purchases.
How to Pay Destiny Card Payment?
To pay the Destiny Card bill, you have to log in with your username and password to the Destiny Card account.
What is the highest credit limit for Destiny MasterCard?
With Destiny MasterCard, you can get a credit limit of up to $300.
How to block or cancel Destiny MasterCard?
To cancel your Destiny Credit Card, you can dial 800 583 5698 from your mobile phone to contact customer care support.
What are Destiny MasterCard late fees?
The late fee for Destiny Credit Card is $40.
How to check Destiny’s Credit Card Balance?
You can log in to First Electronic Bank or contact customer care to know the remaining balance of your Destiny MasterCard.